mandag 17. november 2014

Language workshop

Task 1
I did more than you, then I helped you. – Jeg gjorde mer enn deg, deretter hjalp jeg deg.
Which colour do the witch like? – Hvem/hvilke farge liker heksa?
I trew the paper through the window. – Jeg kasta papiret gjennom vinduet.
There are, their dog, they’re hungry – Det er, deres hund, de er sultne
I have two things to do too – Jeg har 2 ting igjen å gjøre også
To lose, a loose tooth Å miste, en løs tann

Task 2

Mr. Anderson are celebrating his birthday today. Today it’s April the 26, Wednesday.
Mr. Anderson wrote the book «The Wall and The Brick». He is from England and speaks English. Thanksgiving is Mr. Anderson’s favourite holiday. Mr. Anderson like to read about the Great War, and enjoys visiting Buckingham Palace. The Democrates is the political partie he votes for. He is a Christian.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar