We watched to movie "Disconnect" at school today and got 4 tasks to write about th film.
a) A brief introduction to what the film is about
b) My opinion on the film
c) Did I like the film? Why/why not
d) Which part of the movie made an impression on me
a) A brief introduction to what the film is about
b) My opinion on the film
c) Did I like the film? Why/why not
d) Which part of the movie made an impression on me
a) The film shows how people experience the new technology, were we follow 3 stories. All of them are struggling with the internett. One get bullied, another get their identity stolen and credit cards over used and the last trying to stop child pornography.
b) It was a deep movie with lots of emotions. But it is very predictable, you'll understand immediately what is going to happen.
c) I liked the film, it was ok. Not going to watch the movie any time soon, but it is one of those movies you wach and remember them, because the contents is so important.
d) The last part of the movie made most impression on me. I could not hold the tears back, maybe because I was hoping on a happy ending,
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar