onsdag 4. februar 2015

Digital Skills & Knowledge

In this text, I will consider how digital skills and education belong together. We are humans that can learn new things until the day we die, therefor are digitals skills used very much since it is very easy to learn.

My education path started with 7 years at elementary school. Then it was 3 years at secondary school. Between secondary school and high school, I got a job at “Revetal Gamle Stasjon”. Now I am a freshman at high school and after three years at high school, I am planning on a year at folk high school. I think I will travel the world after the year at folk high school before I start my studies at becoming an acute nurse, teacher at folk high school or maybe a tour guide for longer trips including tenting.

If I decide to become a nurse, teacher or guide I will need some digital skills. A nurse need to know how read of all the machines to know how the patients are and get results from tests back as fast as possible.
The teacher’s job is more and more about the technology, at least at high school. Every teacher brings the pc with them, and if the students are lucky, it will be a kahoot. If it is an assignment the students is most likely to hand it in via the internet.
A tour guide do not need so much digital skill I believe. You need to know how to use a phone, and plan tours. It is more the knowledge of how to use a map and compass that is important.

To get the skills and knowledge I need, I have to read, observe, learn and remember it all. Especially a nurse need to have a lot of knowledge, all the diseases, read of the results of tests and digital skills is very important to be sure the patient is still alive.

So tum sum it up, digital skills and education goes hand in hand. Every education there is you need knowledge and digital skills. We have come to that point where everything should be digital, very many lives of just filming their self and putting it online. It is great for them, but it shows us how far the internet has come. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar