Dear Nazneen
I'm sorry that I left you. I really wanted to take you with me.
When you read this I am probably on the run trying to find a place for the
night with Malek.
I can't pretend to believe in God anymore, I need a break, get away from everyone who tells me I have to believe in God. I feel like the belief has been imposed on me, I want to deside for myself what I want to believe in.
I can't pretend to believe in God anymore, I need a break, get away from everyone who tells me I have to believe in God. I feel like the belief has been imposed on me, I want to deside for myself what I want to believe in.
I know you will do perfectly fine without me, and Chanu will take
good care of you. He seemed like a nice gentleman. You know how to take care of
him, and if you someday would be sick and tired of him, just pretend he is me
and you will get through it. And God will be there too, helping you as well.
I look forward to visit you in your apartment, I heard it looked really pretty. You are a lucky girl Nazneen and I wish you the best.
I look forward to visit you in your apartment, I heard it looked really pretty. You are a lucky girl Nazneen and I wish you the best.
Please don’t show this letter to papa, he is going to be really
mad, and tell all of our siblings that I love them. I will see you soon
Nazneen, you want even notice I’m not there.
I really love you Nazneen, I do, but I also want to be free.
You’re sincerely Hasina
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar